|Product Code:||Product 409|
- PKR 0.00
- Ex Tax: PKR 0.00
Product Name:Aloevera powder
Latin Name:Aloebarbadensis Miller
Appearance:Off -white powder
CAS NO: 85507-69-3
Sources:Aloevera, sometimes described as a "wonder plant", is a short-stemmed shrub that only occurs in cultivation - it cannot be found in the wild. Some related Aloes occur naturally in North Africa. An Aloe is a genus containing more than 500 species of flowering succulent plants.
The Aloe vera leaves are succulent, erect and form a dense rosette. Many uses are made from the gel obtained from the plant's leaves.
1. With the function of anti-bactericidal and anti-inflammatory, it can accelerate the concrescence of the wounds.
2. Eliminating waste material from the body and promoting the blood circulation.
3. With the function of whitening and moisturizing skin, especially in treating acne.
4. Relieving the pain and treating hangover, sickness, seasickness.
5. Preventing skin being damaged from ultraviolet radiation and making skin soft and elastic.
1.Food additives, beverages canned food, dairy products, etc.
2.Health articles: Tablets, capsules, oral liquid tonic, medicine to be taken after being mixed with boiling water, wine, etc. and other health articles of does type with associative efficiency. Household and personal care chemicals: cosmetics of suntan, fleck and acne dispelling, hand and skin care; products of skin cleaning, moisture and other products such as liquid shampoo, hair conditioner, bath foam, hair waving chemical, shaving chemical,depilate chemical, etc.
3.Drugs:Anti-cancer drugs, traditional anodyne, spray set of emergency treatment, hemorrhoids curing, scar ispelling, etc.
4. Sanitary accessories：Diaper, napkin, disinfectant, liquid soap, etc.